Placing Your First Order
Placing Your First Order
If You Are New Here, No Worries!
We Will Guide You
Placing your first order can be an easy knock out with TKO.
Read this guide to get all the information you need to feel confident placing your order.
Log in to your TKO account then click on the “start order” button to begin creating your order.
START ORDER PAGE
In just 5 steps you can have your design in your cart.
Scroll down to learn more about the 5 steps shown in this short clip.
1. Selecting the correct Formula.
We currently have 3 formulas available: Original , Active Sport and Xtreme Color.
- 100% cotton or 50/50 fabric.
- Screenprint transfers 1 and 2 colors
- Softest Feel
- Great opacity
- Applies on 100% Cotton, 100% Polyester, and Cotton Poly Blends
- Screen printed transfers 1 and 2 colors
- No visible adhesive
- Soft feel
- Max Opacity
- 100% Cotton, 100% Polyester, and Cotton Poly Blends
- Digital Screen Printed Transfers
- CMYK Process
- Durable Feel
- Max Opacity
2. Select the number of colors that you would like to have printed.
1 and 2 color orders:
- Select a color from the drop down color palette.
- Keep in mind that each color from the palette represents a specific PMS color from our stock colors.
- Currently TKO does not offer custom PMS color matching.
Full Color Orders
- Full color custom heat transfer is a great option for doing designs that have more than 2 colors, gradients, full color portraits and black and white still life images.
- We print the full range of colors in your artfile using our CMYK color process. Get incredible detail and print as many colors as you like!
**Full color is only available on the Xtreme Color formula**
3. Select a single image or gang sheet option.
The single image option allows you to submit one art file or logo at a great low cost with low to no minimums with the same quality that you know and love from TKO. Our art review team will review all orders to ensure your art file meets our requirements.
The gang sheet gives you the option to submit an art file with multiple images per sheet. You can have the same or different images ganged up as long as it’s the same color and fits the canvas of the sheet size you pick. The size of each image on your gang sheet will be printed at the size that you made it in your art software. Make sure to submit your gang sheet as one file.
4. Select the correct sheet size.
For Original and Active Sport transfers are available in two sheet sizes: 9”x12.75” and 12”x12”.
For Xtreme Color Transfer is available in six sheet sizes: 3.25″x2.25″, 5.5″x4.1″, 8.75″x5.5″, 11.5″x4.1″, 11.5″x8.75″ and 18″x5.5″.
For Original and Active Sport transfers are available in three sheet sizes: 4”x6”, 9”x12.75” and 12.75” x 19”.
For Xtreme Color Transfer is available in one sheet size: 11.5″x18″.
The sheet size is only the printable area.
Make sure to upload your image at the correct size or pick the resize service to ensure you get your art file printed at the correct size.
5. Upload your Artwork.
Check off the box “I have read and I agree to the Copyright Policy” then click on upload.
While uploading your art file keep in mind the following:
- Acceptable file types .pdf, .ai, .psd, .eps, .svg, .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .tiff
- Do not upload your art file “mirrored”,upload your image as you would like to see it on the garment.
- If you upload an image that is 6″x6” and select a sheet size of 9″x12.75″, we will print your image at the size you uploaded 6″x6″.
- Upload your artwork to the exact size that you want it to print, if you do not know the size of your artwork please use our $5.00 resizing service that includes a proof for approval before moving to production.
Once the file is uploaded change the quantity on the right and give it a job title and then click add to cart!
- This step is completely optional.
- You can use this feature to review your uploaded image on a 3D t-shirt mock up.
FIVE IMPORTANT RULES
1. As you see it, we will print it
The file must have the size you need it to print and in the direction you want to see it, if you don´t know how to do it please request the resize service, FREE OF CHARGE! Just be aware it could delay the order one day.
2. Select the inks you need
If your design is in one color or two colors you can select from our stock inks
If you want to order FULL COLOR PROCESS be aware we will print every color in your file, do not upload background colors. Use white only where you wish to have white printed.
3. Format for your Art files
If you only have an image in .JPG, .PNG or TIFF it should have a high resolution of 300 dp.i. at the size you need it, but don´t worry! if you don´t know how to do it we can help you at [email protected]
4. Printing requirements
For 1 and 2 color design
The printing areas must have a minimum thickness of 1 pt.
For full color designs
The printing areas must have 3 pt (9 Pixels) of thickness to print correctly
The areas you want to be hollow must have 2 pt. of thickness to prevent the merge of the ink
5. Fonts and text
Be aware that you might be using fonts that are on your computer, but not ours. Please convert all fonts to vectors so your design will not change when we open your art file.