Tilting (floating) lower platen – The bottom platen tilts up towards the upper platen as the heat press closes. This equalizes pressure even when pressing thick items, like quarter-inch thick 8×10” ceramic tile.
Easy integrated digital time and temperature settings – Touch-screen controller allows simple dialing in of time and temperature. The current pressure is displayed on the touch-screen display each time the press closes.
The HIX N-680 is very useful in heavy traffic tourist retail shops where numerous garment types, such as sweats and T-shirts, are continuously being produced. Because it is air-operated, you can set the amount of pressure on the machine and it will adjust automatically to the product, no matter the thickness of the garment.
- Dimensions 21” W x 41” D x 15” H
- Weight — lbs
- Shipping Weight 102 lbs
- Volts 120V
- Amperage 14.5 A and 10A
- Heat Platen Dimensions 15” x15”
- Watts 1750W and 2000W
- Maximum Substrate 3/4”
- Pneumatic Connection 87 psi
- Certified electrically safe (ETL) – The “Electrical Testing Laboratory” seal means HIX presses have passed a rigid and very demanding independent testing process, and have been certified electrically safe.
- 100% Made in the USA – HIX has its own 110,000 sq ft manufacturing facility with its very own fully integrated aluminum foundry, CNC mill operation, welding, metal forming, wiring, fabrication, assembly, and packaging departments.
- A one-year general warranty and lifetime warranty on the heater element.