Top Pressure Plate – The handle attaches to a 4″x5″ pressure plate on the top platen instead of a single screw going into the top platen. This provides more even pressure on the outside edges of the press (think of it as pushing down with your entire hand, versus just your thumb).
Easy integrated digital time and temperature settings – Touch-screen controller allows simple dialing in of time and temperature. The current pressure is displayed on the touch-screen display each time the press closes.
The S-650 now comes with a free Splitter Stand, allowing for the operators to “dress” the shirt easily over the lower platen, keeping the back of the shirt positioned underneath the machine and away from the heat and compression. This is handy when trying to avoid double-compression and heating of a previously applied transfer on the same shirt.
- Dimensions 21” W x 33” D x 23” H
- Weight lbs
- Shipping Weight 95 lbs
- Volts 120V and 220V
- Amperage 14.5 A and 10A
- Heat Platen Dimensions 16” x 20”
- Watts 1750W and 2000W
- Maximum Substrate 1/2”
- Certified electrically safe (ETL) – The “Electrical Testing Laboratory” seal means HIX presses have passed a rigid and very demanding independent testing process, and have been certified electrically safe.
- 100% Made in the USA – HIX has its own 110,000 sq ft manufacturing facility with its very own fully integrated aluminum foundry, CNC mill operation, welding, metal forming, wiring, fabrication, assembly, and packaging departments.
- A one-year general warranty and lifetime warranty on the heater element.